|Home||» Products||» Pumps & Pumping Equipment||» Borewell Submersible Pumpset (Single Phase / Three Phase)|
Borewell Submersible Pumpset (Single Phase / Three Phase)
- The pump and motor being single unit, no alignment, coupling is required.
- The motor is wet type, water cooled and water lubricated type, available for 3 phase 415 V and single phase 230 VAC. supply.
- The motor is wound with PVC coated / Poly coated wire of reputed make.
- Stators and Rotors are manufactured with high quality silicon stamping to reduce the losses and thereby increasing efficiency of motor.
- Stators and Rotors are impregnated with varnish under vacuum & baked under controlled temperature to get hard finish.
- All rotating parts like impellers and rotors are dynamically balanced.
- It can withstand wide variation of supply voltage.
- Totally submerged in water, no priming required.
- No pump house required, initial investment is low.
- High overall efficiency results in lower power bills.
- Pollution free - no contimination of oil/grease.
- All C.I. parts are as per IS-210 FG 200.
Domestic water supply.
For lifting water from underground tank to overhead tank in flats, housing complexes high rise buildings.
AGRICULTURE: For open well application, where water level is not steady.
INDUSTRIES : For water circulating system, storage tank filling, Gardens, Hospitals, Garage etc.
Single Phase 230 V, 50 HZ A.C. Supply.
0.5 HP to 3.0 HP
35 lpm to 500 lpm
|Three Phase 415 V, 50 HZ |
1.0 HP to 30 HP
|200 lpm to 2000 lpm |
3 m - 50 m
|These pumpsets are manufactured as per IS : 14220/1994 |
Due to continuous R & D, the design and features are subject to be changed without prior intimation.